“Marketplace last week said that mcd's grilled country chicken sandwich is 90% real chicken. Please what does the remaining 10% consist of?”
Hi Baba. In the case of our grilled chicken portions, as outlined in our Nutrition Centre, the remaining ingredients are water, seasoning, modified rice starch, and sodium phosphates. Thanks for your question.
March 3, 2017
Our answers are current as of the date they’re posted. Visit our Nutrition Centre for the most up-to-date nutrition and ingredient information.